It’s that time of year again, and like many of you, the new year causes us to pause and reflect on the last 12 months, wondering where time has gone, while looking forward with anticipation to turning a new page!
To celebrate, we asked our employees a few questions to give you a chance to get to know them a bit more. Take a look, then share with us on your social media platforms what your answers to these questions are!
What is one highlight from 2022?
- The birth of my son (Caleb)
- An impromptu family trip to escape the Minnesota cold and enjoy the Florida sun (Stacy)
- Mona and I went to Israel and had a chance to hear and read biblical stories with an entirely new perspective and appreciation! (John)
- Family weddings and babies! (Steph)
- Traveling to Theodore Roosevelt National Park in North Dakota (Diane)
What is the funniest thing that happened to you this year?
- My son Jack and I were at the Wild Game and my phone started blowing up with people telling me we were on ESPN during a stoppage of a play. Jack’s teacher was the 1st to text (Keith)
- Changed my first dirty diaper in 24 years….it didn’t go well. It’s not like riding a bike, just saying! (Paul)
- When my daughter, Mia, say the ocean for the first time and ran in fully clothed before we could stop her (Alec)
- Ummm, the year isn’t over yet. Hopefully I get through unscathed from utter humility (Heidi)
What are you looking forward to most in 2023?
- Watching my son continue to grow. It has already gone by so fast, and before I know it he will be walking and talking (Caleb)
- Enjoying our new pool (Steph)
- Helping Josie as she moves to college and starts the next chapter (Keith)
- A summer full of family camping (Stacy)
If you could travel anywhere in the next year where would it be and why?
- NYC during Christmastime – what a wonderful way to experience all the lights and sounds of Christmas! (Diane)
- Australia to visit my grandkids! (Bryan)
- The place really doesn’t matter as long as the air temperature starts with a 7 or 8 and my golf clubs get invited to go with (Paul)
- Taking the train to Banff, Jasper National Parks and Lake Louise Park to do some hiking, fishing and just enjoying the wildlife adventure (Nancy)
- Aruba is my dream vacation! Sunshine, water, warmth and relaxation (Heidi)